Tuesday 16 October 2012

The End of Year 40.

The end of my 40th year has come to pass, which also means so has my photo a day to record the goings on of this "Life begins" year.

I have to say that it has been a very mixed year and not sure that I really enjoyed a great part of it. Life did not begin that is for sure, but thankfully it did not end either. Every cloud and all that jazz!

I have enjoyed trying to do my photo a day. There were a few days over the time where I have not taken a photo, but on the whole I think I have managed quite well. I am not saying that they are all fantastic photos, many are just snap shots of a dull day. I think the beginning of the year I had more time on my hands so there were a few more set up shots, but it has got me into the habit of taking my camera everywhere I go now.

I amassed a total of 2545 photos and seem to have 482 in my "All days" album. So obviously I have more than one a day for some days. The tricky part is now trying to organise them into a book.

It has been a very enjoyable process and very worth while doing as I think it will make a good record of my year. I am not quite sure what my next photo project will entail but will definitely think of things to keep my camera snapping.


Year summary in a word. WET.


OMG.

Peace x

All photographs by Caroline Harvey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep on snappin'.

xx