Friday 18 January 2013

A Brief Escape.

My weeks holiday has not exactly been a relaxing affair. Ok I have not had to set my alarm and go to actual work, but this decorating malarky is hard work (although going to be worth it). Anyway to escape the paint fumes for a short while I went for a run at a new location, the Lomond hills. It was a beautiful cold and crisp morning with very little breeze, just perfect to blow away my paint brain haze.

Having never been in these hills before it was fantastic to check out the views on the way up, also good excuse to catch my breathe. There was a lot of low cloud and what looked like a yellow pollution line across the sky, but none the less beautiful. It certainly did the job of clearing the cobwebs.


West Lomond.


View North.


Top.

Peace x

All photographs by Caroline Harvey.

No comments: