1) Sing along to the tunes that are blasting.
2) Dance (sort of) to the tunes that are blasting.
3) Change the radio channel every time a bad song comes on.
4) Take photos, when the road is clear and safe.
5) Butt clenches and pelvic floor exercises (maybe too much info).
6) Drink hot chocolate from my lovely blue Petzl thermos mug.
7) Look at the amazing scenery and wonder at the vastness of this country.
8) Look out for signposts and the occasional corner.
9) Look out for funny registration plates.
10) Wake up when I hit the rumble strips (joking).
11) Think about stupid things to write on my blog.
12) Add 7 hours to the time and wonder what all my friends and family are up to.
13) Guess the mileage of the next toilet stop or petrol station.
14) Look at things and think that they would make a great photo, if only I could stop.
15) Think about people I have met and conversations I have had.
16) Think about places I have been and places I want to go.
17) Wonder at what I am going to do with the rest of my life, although when this happens I usually try and do any or all of the above ;o)
Oh how the time flies. You can imagine the fun that I have.
Big love to y'all xx