Wednesday 28 December 2011

Karma.

The Oxford English Dictionary definition of Karma is;

"(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
informal - good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions."

I like to think of myself as a good person. I don't mean in any kind of religious God fearing, sun shines out my arse way. I just try to treat life/people with respect in the hope that in return whoever or whatever is in charge of any Karmic payback might see fit to be kind to me. I think their must be a long queue, or maybe they deal with the bad people first?


I am going to imagine I am back snoozing under blue Tennessee skies tonight. 

Sweet dreams.

Peace x


All photographs by Caroline Harvey


2 comments:

Hazel said...

How people treat you is THEIR Karma, how you react is YOURS.

If Karma exists I just know you'll be fine.

X

Unknown said...

Thanks xx