Thursday 15 December 2011

Sleep.

Sleep does not seem to come easily for me these days and it is getting increasingly annoying. Of course the more I worry about not sleeping the worse it gets. I have never been too good a sleeper, and I think my mother will testify to that statement. She used get my Dad to drive around the streets with me on the back seat in my baby basket until I fell asleep. Actually until I learnt to drive I would fall as sleep in any car night or day if you drove me over 5 miles. Now it is not so easy. I try to tire myself out during the day, but at the moment nothing seems to work. My brain kicks into gear and starts thinking all sorts of crap that I really don't need to get myself into a tiz over. I have even resorted to Nytol, but that apparently is having no effect tonight either, hence me blogging at one in the morning.

What to do?

If only I were the sleepy kitten!

"Many things such as loving, going to sleep or behaving unaffectedly are done worst when we try hardest to do them"
C.S.Lewis



1 comment:

Beth said...

How true.
Handsome boys!
Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.
xxx