Saturday 4 May 2013

Weddings and stuff.

I had the very good fortune to attend one of the most beautiful weddings I think I have ever been to recently. My gorgeous friend Tamsin very bravely decided to have her wedding on a beach in Dumfries and Galloway at the end of April. Considering the continuously cold weather and snow fall that has only just begun to recede, the day in question could not have been any better.

The grey and wet morning gradually blew away and by the afternoon we were left with blue skies, no rain and no wind. Perfect conditions for a small gathering of people on the beach, to witness a fabulous union of two lovely friends. Having met in the Antarctic it was a happy coincidence that they were to wed on World Penguin Day.


White bay, Mossyard.


Idyllic.


Beautiful people.

Continuing in my crafty ways I also made their wedding gift.


Significant places of love!

I also made a picture for my Mum, cos I love her too.

Butterflies.

and rainbows.

Peace x

All photographs by Caroline Harvey



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great picture.