Sunday 26 February 2012

Witness the (lack of) fitness.

I took Dolly out for another spin on Saturday morning. The weather was not great but I was really wanting to try and do a bit of a cardio workout. We headed along the A70 and I had great intentions of trying to do at least 30 miles. It didn't think that there was much wind until I hit the open road and it was much hillier than I remembered too. I struggled along till I reached 10 miles then gave in. It took me almost an hour to go West and half an hour to come back East. Brutal!

I had hoped to go for a run or something today, but had too much bad booze on Saturday night so the only energy I could muster was for a short walk, via the Scotmid for Lucozade and crisps and then watched the rugby.

More exercise and less drinking next weekend.

View to the Pentlands.

A long and windy road.

Peace x

All photographs by Caroline Harvey.

No comments: