Thursday 19 January 2012

Friends.

I was trying to find a good friendship quote to share, because I for one would be lost without the continual support and encouragement of my fabulous friends.

There are many, many quotes out there that are profound and meaningful and could possibly even bring a tear to a glass eye, but I think I found the one, that for me sums it all up in a concise manner.


"Friendship is like wetting your pants
- everyone can see it, but only you feel the true warmth."


I don't know who wrote it but I think it is great.


Golden field.

Peace x

All photos by Caroline Harvey



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like. It's so . . . personal

Hazel said...

You made me laugh and cry all in the same breath.
Only you could make pissy pants sound lovely.
Oh, and the feeling is mutual by the way.
Love Xx

Unknown said...

I thought you would like this one Haze xxxxxx