Sunday 22 January 2012

Running stripes.

Another beautiful Sunday morning today. Blue skies, mild temps and not too much wind. More good running weather. We ran a route going from Bonaly over to Glencourse then back to Harlaw and down Torphin hill. Beth's GPS informed us that it was 7.89 miles, although I added approx 4 extra miles as I ran from my house rather than drive to our meeting point and back.

It took me roughly 2 hours, but it was fairly tough going at some points as the ground was extremely water logged and slippy with mud. There was a fair amount of up hill too! The old legs were starting to get a bit stiff by the time I got home, but as ever it felt good for my mind and soul.

View from top of Bonaly.

I am still trying to keep up my photo a day project, so decided to play a little with my camera. Not much came out the way I had hoped, but at least I tried. Hopefully get better with more practice. Here are a couple of the not so terrible ones.

Footloss.

Stripes.

Peace x


All photographs by Caroline Harvey.




1 comment:

Hazel said...

"She's got legs, she knows how'da use em!" ZZ Top

X